Monica E. Cantor, Principal Site Planner
The Administrative Review Section is responsible to review applications subject to the Development Review Officer (DRO) approval, including Development Orders approved by the Board of County Commissioners (BCC) or Zoning Commission (ZC) that need to be finalized and are not submitted within two months of the Board approval; and, coordinate the review of DRO applications with multiple County government agencies.
Type of DRO Applications:
- Uses indicated as "D" in Art. 3, Overlays and Zoning Districts and Use Matrices of Art. 4, Use Regulations;
- Uses that meet the thresholds in Art. 4.A.9.A, Development Review Officer;
- Amendments to prior Development Orders meeting the thresholds in Art. 2.C.5.B;
- Concurrent Reviews Type 2 (Zoning/Building or Zoning/Land Development) or Type 3 (Zoning/Building/Land Development);
- Development Order Abandonments Approved by the DRO;
- Type 1 Waivers;
- Transfer of Development Rights (TDRs) of two units per acre or less to a residential subdivision;
- Temporary Uses pursuant to Art. 4.B.11; and,
- Project name changes.
DRO Related Information