Sustainability and Infill
Principal Site Planner
The Sustainability and Infill Section manages and coordinates the following:
- Manages the Land Development Regulation Advisory Board (LDRAB) and Land Development Regulation Advisory Committe (LDRAC) and hearings, including coordinating Unified Land Development Code (ULDC) revisions.
- Manages applications related to infill and redevelopment, including ULDC revisions, including DRO and PH applications, Zoning Confirmation Letters, Type I Variances, and Type I Waivers
- Coordinates with the Westgate CRA, Urban Redevelopment Area (URA) Planning Staff, and Code Enforcement
- Coordinates with Environmental Resources Management on environmental topics including Florida Native Vegetation and the preservation of native vegetation
- Manages and implements the Landscape Code (Article 7) through the Landcape Team, including
- Reviewing and approving Building Division permit applications for issuance of a Landscape Permit and Temporary Vegetation Barricade Permits
- Perform Preliminary, Final, Annual and Monitoring Inspections at various stages of the development and construction process.