Back to Beaches
South Jupiter Dune Restoration
Updated February 12, 2020
• The dune restoration project will begin construction on February 14, 2020 and must be completed by February 29, 2020.
• Approximately 5,000 cubic yards of sand from an upland mine will be delivered and placed along 1,200 linear feet of shoreline.
• This project repairs damage from Hurricane Irma.
• Work will occur during daylight hours only.
• The beach around the active work area will be closed for public safety. Please Do Not Enter the Work Area for Any Reason.