4-H Health Rocks Camp
When: Tuesday, June 29 and Wednesday, June 30
Location: 4-H Office
The 4-H healthy living program empowers youth to be healthy – body and mind – with the skills to make healthy decisions and lead healthy lifestyles. Having the confidence and skills to lead healthy lifestyles not only improves overall well-being; it enables youth to tackle life's challenges today and become leaders in their lives, careers and communities as they grow into responsible adulthood.
Through this two-day program, campers will learn some fun ways to stay physically active, learn how to read and understand nutrition labels to make good food choices, evaluate the amount of sugar and fat in the foods and drinks they choose, focus on hydration and meal planning, and care or their own emotional well-being.
- Youth will not be sharing materials or supplies. All materials will be disinfected before and after camp.
- Campers will be required to wear masks at all times.
- Camp time will be split indoors and outdoors.
- Youth must bring their own individual water bottles.
- No food or snacks of any kind will be provided. Youth can bring their own snacks but they must be consumed outdoors, away from other campers, and they must wash their hands before returning to camp activities.