Jon MacGillis, ASLA Zoning Director
Administrative Review & Public Information
F. Alan Seaman, Principal Site Planner
The Administrative Review & Public Information (AR/PI) Section is responsible for reviewing administrative applications and oversees the general public information function of the Division. The Section is also responsible for the administrative review and approval of plans through the Administrative process called Zoning and Agency Review. Type of applications and services provided by this Section are:
Public Information Planner is available for Walk in Customer and phone calls Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. You must be logged into the Kiosk System by 4:30 pm to be seen by a Public Information Planner.
- Appeal of Administrative Interpretation/Decision.
- How to apply for a Business Tax Receipt
- DRO – Administrative Amendments: Agency Review and Zoning Review
- Legal Lot Review
- Zoning Confirmation Letters
- Maintain the Zoning ezinfo Information