West Boynton Recreation Center
Return to Summer Camp
Join us for fun-filled days under the sun, in the water, on the go and with friends. Fees include a variety of recreational activities and weekly field trips, 2 t-shirts per session, extended care, lunch and a $20 non-refundable registration fee.
West Boynton Recreation Center
6000 Northtree Blvd, Lake Worth
561-355-1125, Fax 561-355-1134
Office Hours: Monday 9:00 am – 4:30 pm, Tuesday - Friday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
For youths age 6-11, having fun is our main objective. Making friends, playing games, learning new skills, and taking field-trips will just be a few activities offered throughout the summer. Typically two field trips are scheduled per week.
Ages: 6-11 as of 9/1/20
Cost: $420 per session
For teens age 12-14, staying busy is what we do. Our camps will indulge the teenage camper with trips to the beach, cookouts, sports leagues, dance competitions and much more. Typically three field trips are scheduled per week.
Ages: 12-14 as of 9/1/20
Cost: $460 per session
Session I: June 8 - July 2, no camp July 3
Session II: July 6-31
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Early Bird: 7:30 - 9:00 am
Late Bird: 4:00 - 5:30 pm
A lottery system ensures equal access to camp registration. Parents/guardians have multiple days to apply online, in person or by fax, at each camp, for inclusion in the lottery. Parents are notified of the results of the lottery: whether their child/children have a slot in camp or will be placed on a waiting list.
- Lottery applications will be accepted beginning 9:00 am on February 18 until 5:00 pm on February 29, 2020.
- Applications may be submitted in person, via fax, or online
- Copy of birth certificate must be submitted with application (if not on file)
- Parents will be contacted about lottery outcome by March 9
- Payment is due by 5:00 pm on Wednesday, April 1
- Payment for remaining session due by 5:00 pm on Monday, May 18
- Cancellations must be received by May 15 for Session I and by June 12 for Session II in order to receive a refund. All cancellations are subject to a $20 non-refundable registration fee.
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are extending the payment deadlines for Summer Camp at the West Boynton Recreation Center.
• Session I payment is due by Friday, May 1st at 5:00 pm.
• Session II payment is due by Monday, June 1st by 5:00 pm.
At this time, payments are only accepted online due to COVID-19. Payment instructions are listed below.
Pay for Programs
A user name and password are required. If you do not have an account, please call or email the West Boynton Recreation Center at 561-355-1125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Visit www.pbcparks.com
• Click Online Services
• Click “Register/Pay for a Program"
• Login with your user name and password
• Click “Shopping Cart.”
• Click “Proceed to Checkout.”
• Complete the form and click “Continue.”
• Enter billing information and click “Submit Payment.”
• Click “View Confirmation Receipt” and print or save a copy for your records.
If you have any questions please contact the West Boynton Recreation Center at 561-355-1125.
Payment for the child's first four weeks of camp is due at the time of registration. No deposit will be required for additional sessions. Payment for remaining sessions must be received no later than May 18 by 5:00 pm. No reminders for payment will be provided.
The preferred method of payment is by credit/debit card. Discover, MasterCard, and VISA credit cards are accepted. Checks should be made payable to PBC-BOCC. Photo identification is required.
Registration Fee, Cancellations & Refunds
There is a $20 non-refundable registration fee per camper per session. Once you register your child, no refunds will be issued if cancellation is received less than 15 business days prior to the start of the session. Payments made by credit card will be refunded within 3 – 5 business days. Payments made by cash/check will be refunded within approximately 6-8 weeks.