Rules and Regulations
Return to Riverbend
The rules noted below are intended to safeguard River Pavilion and
Please note that your security deposit will be returned to you provided River
Pavilion is left in a clean and orderly condition and the following rules are
- Use of tents and/or canopies must be pre-approved by designated Palm Beach
County Parks and Recreation Department staff.
- No objects are to be inserted into the ground.
- Generators are not permitted.
- Nothing is to be attached to trees or other vegetation or to park property
(ie, nails, tape, staples, etc.)
- Riverbend Park is a trash free park. Please do not leave any bags or
containers of trash anywhere in the park.
- Amplified sound is not permitted (ie, bands, DJs, PA systems, large
speakers, car stereos, boom boxes, etc.).
- Inflatable structures and mechanical rides are not permitted (ie, bounce
houses, waterslides, golf carts, etc.).
- Barbeque grills have been provided; additional grills are not permitted.
Please extinguish all fires in cooking areas before exiting Riverbend
Park. Do not remove or dispose of hot coals from the barbeque
- No pets are permitted in Riverbend Park. Service animals are allowed.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is permitted in designated picnic areas
only. Kegs are allowed only if you have been issued a permit
for the River Pavilion.
- All firecrackers, torpedoes, rockets, or other fireworks or explosives of
flammable material are prohibited on park property.
- All park facility rules and regulations apply to River Pavilion. Please
refer to Palm Beach County Parks and Recreation
Ordinance for details.
- Any and all vendors and vendor activities must be identified on the
permit that is issued for authorized use of River Pavilion.
- You MUST have your permit on hand at the time of your
event. Please be prepared to present it upon request by
Palm Beach County officials.