Rules and Regulations
Return to Riverbend
The rules noted below are intended to safeguard Riverbend Park and River Pavilion.
- Use of tents and/or canopies must be pre-approved by designated Palm Beach
County Parks and Recreation Department staff.
- No objects are to be inserted into the ground.
- Generators are not permitted.
- Nothing is to be attached to trees or other vegetation or to park property
(ie, nails, tape, staples, etc.)
- Riverbend Park is a trash free park. Please do not leave any bags or
containers of trash anywhere in the park.
- Amplified sound is not permitted (ie, bands, DJs, PA systems, large
speakers, car stereos, boom boxes, etc.).
- Inflatable structures and mechanical rides are not permitted (ie, bounce
houses, waterslides, golf carts, etc.).
- Barbeque grills have been provided; additional grills are not permitted.
Please extinguish all fires in cooking areas before exiting Riverbend
Park. Do not remove or dispose of hot coals from the barbeque
- No pets are permitted in Riverbend Park. Service animals are allowed.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is permitted in designated picnic areas
only. Kegs are allowed only if you have been issued a permit
for the River Pavilion.
- All firecrackers, torpedoes, rockets, or other fireworks or explosives of
flammable material are prohibited on park property.
- All park facility rules and regulations apply to River Pavilion. Please
refer to Palm Beach County Parks and Recreation
Ordinance for details.
- Any and all vendors and vendor activities must be identified on the
permit that is issued for authorized use of River Pavilion.
- You MUST have your permit on hand at the time of your
event. Please be prepared to present it upon request by
Palm Beach County officials.
- Please note that your security deposit will be returned to you provided River Pavilion is left in a clean and orderly condition and the above rules are followed.