Back to Okeeheelee
Okeeheelee Nature Center’s rooms are available to rent for birthday parties, meetings and special events. You can also request an animal program or tour as entertainment your event!
(Two hour rental minimum on weekends)
*Effective October 1, 2017
Small (AV) Room (Max 30 people) $50/hour + tax
Large room (Max 80 people) $80/hour + tax
Outdoor classroom (Max 50 people) $50/hour + tax
Small (AV) Room (Max 30 people) $25/hour + tax
Large room (Max 80 people) $40/hour + tax
Outdoor classroom (Max 50 people) $25/hour + tax
(Only applicable if you add an animal program or tour to your event)
- $50 fee for a 1/2 hour animal program or tour
- Please submit your request (see form below) to the Nature Center at least 30 days prior to the requested rental date.
- If the rental is approved, a site meeting will be held within 10 days. At the site meeting, the rental fees and program fees (if applicable) will be collected, a walk-through of the facility will be given, the rules for the rental will be reviewed, and the permit will be granted.
- Group is responsible for setting up and cleaning up DURING the permitted rental time. Please keep this in mind when requesting rental times.
- If you choose to add a live animal program or tour to your rental, please allow 1/2 hour for the program DURING the permitted rental time. Please keep this in mind when requesting rental times.
In accordance with County Policy, some rental requests may require proof of General Liability Insurance coverage naming Palm Beach County Board of County Commissioners as Additional Insured.
Room Rental Infomation and Request Form