Get around the Glades easily and affordably!
Get picked up or dropped off at a bus stop or call two hours before the time you want to be picked up at an off-route location.
How Do I Ride?
• Catch Go Glades at a Go Glades bus stop near you. Check the route map for stops.
• Go Glades flex routes operate 7 days a week & run every 60 mins during service hours; check the route schedule at bus stops or www.palmtran.org for pick up times.
• Schedule an off-route pickup or drop-off two hours before you’re ready to leave if you’re not able to get to a bus stop – (561) 649-9838.
Scheduling a Go Glades off-route pick up or drop off
• Call at least two hours in advance to schedule a ride (561) 649-9838. Scheduled off-route pick up or drop may be scheduled as early as three days in advance.
• Plan to be ready at the agreed upon location 10 mins prior to the scheduled pick up time.
•Times posted on the schedule are departure times – plan to be at the bus stop 10 minutes prior to departure time.
• Drivers will wait 1 minute past a scheduled pick up time before leaving and reporting the ride as a no show.
• Need to cancel a pickup/drop-off? Call Customer Service at (561) 649-9838 as soon as possible.
Fares (exact change only —drivers do not carry cash)
• Flex Bus Stops: $1.00
• $0.50 each pick-up or drop-off not at a Go Glades bus stop
• ADA ID: Ride free — call (561) 649-9838 to verify eligibility.
• Routes 40 & 47: $2.00 fare for the general public. $1.00 discounted fare for seniors and persons with disability.
• Dial-A-Ride: $2.00
Call Dial-A-Ride at least 24 hours in advance at (561) 649-9838, if you need a ride on Bacom Point Road between Hooker Highway and Carissa Dr.
Go Glades is a pilot program, and continued service will be based on actual use.
For more information call: (561) 649-9838, or visit: www.palmtran.org