GY19 CAP RFP Information
GY19 CAP Request for Proposals
GY19 CAP Request for Proposals Document
RFP Announcement 2019-2022 Review Meeting
* Please note that there has been an amendment to the RFP CAP Guidance Page 3, The County will not fund programs where a certification/license is required to be able to work, unless the program assists the client in obtaining the certification/license.
Fatal Flaws Application Checklist:
* Incomplete or missing required information shall result in automatic disqualification of proposal.
- All applicants must be chartered or registered with the Florida Department of State, have been incorporated for at least one agency fiscal year, and have provided services for at least six (6) months.
- All applicant agencies must hold current and valid 501(c) (3) status as determined by the Internal Revenue Service.
- The County will not fund programs where a certification/license is required to be able to work, unless the program assists the client in obtaining the certification/license.
- All applicants must provide: Scope of Work (SOW) completely filled out, evaluation/measurement tool sample (example pre/post test) and total agency budget.
- All applicants must demonstrate accountability through the submission of financial audits performed by an independent auditor.
CAP RFP Questions and Answers
GY19 CAP RFP Questions & Answers
CAP RFP Recommendations for Services
GY19 CAP RFP Recommendations for Skill Set Building Services
GY19 CAP RFP Recommendations for Vocational Training Services