Spring 2018 PBC Master Gardener Spring 2018 volunteer training interviews coming up
Wednesday February 7, 2018 8:15-1:30pm Mounts Auditorium
Master Gardener volunteers conducting the interviews are: Rita Welch; Barbara Kreminski; Margie Rosenstock; Lynn Pernezny; Molly Sims; Sammy Cohen; Uma Bhatti; Charles Holzschuh; Trafton Foster; Carleen Ferrell; Regina Conlon; Mara Murphy; Jean Ann Camilli; Steve Aberbach; Joseph Kress; Meg America
Spring 2018 Palm Beach County Master Gardener Volunteer Training classes begin February 28 - June 13, 2018 consecutive Wednesday classes:
Please audit any classes you can to maintain your required educational hours as a certified active PBC Master Gardener volunteer, no handouts will be available for auditing Master Gardeners …click on MG Volunteer Training Spring 2018 schedule coming soon at:
Mark your calendars for The University of Florida Master Gardener Program 2018 webinar series:
- February 22nd at 1 pm 'Turf Grass update: Fertilizing and Selection' Dr. Laurie Trenholm
- March 29th at 1 pm 'Tomatoes! Class for Successful tomato production' Agent Larry Williams
- April 26th at 1 pm 'Providing excellent Customer Service at the MG desk/clinic/presentation' by Wendy Wilber
- May 31st at 1 pm 'Blueberries a MG update' Dr. Jeff Williamson
- June 28th at 1 pm 'Groundcovers'
- July 26th at 1 pm 'to be announced'
- August 30th at 1 pm 'Snakes and reptiles in the landscape' Dr. Steve Johnson
- Sept 27th at 1 pm 'Things that go Ouch in the Garden' Agent BJ Jarvis
- October 25th at 1 pm 'Right Plant Right Habitat' Agent Jane Morse
- November 29th at 1 pm 'Top ten Insect problems and Top ten disease problems'
- December 13th at 1 pm 'The Art of Tea' by Dr. Bart Schutzman